Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Creating an iPhone app

I have created content many times for many programs, but not until recently did I find a developer who specialized in iPhone apps, and he introduced me to a new world. Our first cut came out just last week:

The American Accent Made Easy

The beauty of this type of an app is anyone can download it and play with it (as long as s/he has an iPhone!), and then we can delivery new versions with new information periodically. It's not expensive for the user, and it's fairly straight forward for us. If you get a chance to check it out or recommend it to a colleague, please send us feedback so we can continue to improve it!

Let us know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking american accent training through book and cds. Your new application sounds really awesome, but I don't have an i-phone.I wish your content should also imported to symbian uiq3, S60, windows phone and android platform as similar to the i-phone applications. I wish that would be very useful if such an application available to analyze our practice voice and evaluate it.please consider about building such application for other mobile OS as well.Your work is really great.Thank you.wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do offer a short course for Indian speakers on my website: http://www.englishbythehour.com/selfstudy/

    The short courses are the last ones listed on the self-study page.

    ReplyDelete